Back In The Day Walks specialises in London-based walks, led by your guide, Barrie Greene. To find out all about him, click on the Your Guide tab
New walks for 2015:
- Soho Vice - Tasty Tales From London's Red Light District
- Gamblers & Gangsters. Pimps & Prostitutes. Pushers & Pornographers
- Soho On The Edges - From Tin Pan Alley To Fitzrovia
- Music, murder & the birth of Bohemia
- Peckham - The New Hoxton?
- Cafés, galleries and bars - but no fools or horses!
And our old favourites:
Kensington - When The Swinging Sixties Moved West
Lennon's secret lover, the magic of Hendrix & the Biba story
Streatham - The Surprising Suburb
Dance halls, theatres & night clubs - how the West End came south
Notting Hill - More Than Just A Carnival
Hippies, scandals & riots (but no Hugh Grant!)
King's Road - The Golden Years
Mini-skirts, punks & Rolling Stones
Vintage Soho - The 1950's
Jazz clubs, coffee bars & drinking dens
Soho - Roots of the Swinging Sixties
The clubs, the fashion & the music
Brixton - Reggae, Riots & Biba Boots
A personal walk around London's most cosmopolitan"village"
The Gardens, The Spies & The Tramp
A tour around North Lambeth with a twist in its tail!
You can find out all about them on their specific pages on this web-site - just click on the tabs on the left.
To find out all the details of our walks, go to the Contact Us page